SERVICE KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Rotating Trim Ring
Remove Old Rotating Ring
- Turn power to the whirlpool off.
- Inspect new ring for damage before you begin installation.
- Slip the tool between the whirlpool and the rotating ring in the removal
position. Align the notch in the tool with the tab on the keypad. W ith
the notch engaged with the tab, rotate the tool approximately 30_
- Carefully pull the rotating ring and keypad out of the housing.
IMPORTANT! Make sure the harness cable does not fall back
through the housing.
- Pull a minimum of 12” (30.5cm) of cable through the housing.
Disconnect the harness connection from the keypad.