WASHBASIN WITH PEDESTAL OR SEMI-PEDESTAL
2. Install the services.
3. Make sure that the hot and cold water supply pipes and
the waste are installed correctly.
4. Position the pedestal and place a 2 mm thick piece of
card or polythene on top of it. Place the basin on top
of this and ensure it is level (not required if using semi-
5. Mark through the positions of the fixing holes.
6. Remove the basin and drill the fixing holes.
7. Fit the wall plugs and the attachment bolts.
8. Fit the tap and waste to the basin in accordance with
the manufacturer’s instructions.
9. Apply silicone sealant to the back of the basin (optional).
Install the Basin
10. Fit the basin in position over the attachment bolts
11. Adjust the offset nut until the basin is level.
12. When the basin is level, fit the washers and the nuts
and secure in place.
13. Remove any excess silicone sealant.
14. Reposition the full pedestal (if required).
Bolt (x 2)
2mm Card or
Install the Semi-Pedestal
1. Make sure that the basin is installed by a competant
1. Hold the semi-pedestal in position and mark the
position of the fixing holes.
2. Drill the holes and secure the semi-pedestal in position
with wall plugs and screws. Place cover caps over the
heads of the screws.
3. Place the overflow cover over the overflow hole in the
basin (if supplied).
Phone: 1300 362 284
Fax: 1300 652 284
Caution! Risk of product damage.
Many cleaners contain abrasive and chemical substances,
and should not be used for cleaning stainless steel,
enamel, plated or plastic fittings.
These finishes should be cleaned using a mild washing up
detergent or soap solution, rinsed and then wiped dry with
a soft clean cloth.
Phone: 0800 564 537 (0800 KOHLER)
Fax: 0800 664 488